Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Praying For Peace

Please visit my new blog home to read my latest post "Praying For Peace." www.spiritualglasses.posterous.com I also have a Tumblr space for photos, quotes & whatever else greets me on my artistic path www.spiritualglasses.tumblr.com. I have relied on Facebook to express myself to the world since 2008, but have decided to only use it as a space of leading to the place my heart truly resides and that can be found in my writing. Thank you for our many travels together and I look forward to the next leg of our journey together. If you choose not to come along then that is okay too. You will forever be part of my story and I part of yours. Please know that I do not expect you to visit me in each of the spaces I reside. I have more that one because I understand that in each place I go I am bound to meet another weary traveler searching for more just like the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment